Would YOU like to help launch Embodied into the world? It is now August, so that means she enters the world next month! It is time to assemble the launch team.
What does this mean?
Here are some things you might do, as part of the launch team:
- Pre-read a PDF of the manuscript, in order to…
- Write reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, etc right away
- Recommend the book to friends, on social media and in colleague groups you belong to – Make it personal by sharing your own stories (that’s the point of the book!)
- Share some of the promotional images I’m creating and guest blogposts for the Blog Tour on social media
- Request your seminary, college and even public libraries buy the book
- Connect me with your own denomination’s magazine (online or in print) for book reviews
- Suggest it to the appropriate faculty at your alma mater
- Who in your denomination/synod/diocese works with vocational formation and preparing congregations for new clergy? Are there retreats for those considering ordination? Send me their info and I’ll connect with them.
Interested? Let me know if this is something you want to participate in, and I’ll add you to the Embodied book launch Facebook group.